Wednesday, June 01, 2005

CD Release at Sugacanes in Hammond

I want to thank everyone who came out to My CD release party at Sugacanes in Hammond the other night. I've posted some photos of the event.

In other news I recently posted another track from my CD on http://www.garageband.com/artist/crispin_schroeder . The track "Bridges" recieved some welcomed reviews from many. For a limited time you can download the MP3 of Bridges as well as several other songs from the CD for free. Enjoy!

Also, www.independentbands.com is handling internet sales of MOVE. However I need a few folks who have purchased the album to leave a review, preferablly a good review on the site so that the uninitiated can get some sense of how the CD is.

-Crispin

1 comment:

roomie said...

egad! I just couldn't stand that you had no comments. Great cd. everybody should bye one.
roomie