Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Possible World

Just got news today that a new band I'm involved with on the side called Possible World will be playing Tipitinas homegrown night on Aug 25. This band is a bit of a departure from the stuff I've been doing these last couple of years. I will be playing electric piano and guitar and singing in this lineup but a good deal of the lead vocals will be done by Becca Rumsey. Her husband Dave, who was featured on several tracks on my new CD will be playing lead guitar. On bass - Jason Armand, Sharon Schmidt on organ, and on drums Tyler Janes. Our sound can loosly be classified as modern rock. We will be doing several of Dave and Beccas original songs which are quite good. In addition we will be doing a few of my more modern rock tunes. Anyway, it ought to be good. So drop by and check it out if your in the area.

-Crispin

No comments: