Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sweetly Broken




In all of the craziness I failed to mention a new CD on which I did some vocals which just came out. The CD is a Vineyard Music Release called "Sweetly Broken". I sand on a song written by Casey Corum called "We Need Your Touch" - kind of a southern rock worship song. The title track is killer. It was written and performed by a guy named Jeremy Riddle. i haven't heard a song from this guy that I haven't liked yet. I will do some searching to see if he's got a solo project because he consistently has some real fresh songs coming out. We just did Sweetly Broken as a call to worship last weekend. Nice!

In other news I'm flying out to Houston in a couple of hours. I'll spend all day tomorrow re-recording a Black gospel version of "We Need Your Touch" with Casey. I'm really looking forward to this one. appearantly he's got a choir from memphis on the thing. It ought to be a great experience. I'll try and get some pics up. Well that's the news for today.

-Crispin

1 comment:

Alexey said...

Bloggers beware! Big brother's watching
The days of carefree blogging are over. As more and more blogs get into the public domain, the danger of being sued can only increase.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!