Friday, January 20, 2006

Round 2 - El Crispino

Well the long day of barbeque is over and it looks like I won this round. If it is possible to get burned out on smoked briskets then I must be treading awfully close to that threshold. I think this was my best batch of briskets yet. I tried a few new techniques that seemed to pay off.

This is a good time of year for smokout and burnout though being that I will be going to Estes Park, Colorado on Monday for a worship leaders retreat. This will be my third year of going to this retreat and I am really looking forward to it. As much as I like cooking I'm starting to get a bit smoked out and burned out. So a good few days away ought to have me back on track.

I will keep the blog updated during the week to make those of you in the south jealous.

1 comment:

travisgibson3835 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com