Friday, February 10, 2006

My First Submission to Lark News

One of my favorite websites to visit every once and a while is www.larknews.com . The site is a parody of Christian culture in America and can be quite funny. Some of the stories seem so plausible that many take them to be legit right of the bat. A couple of weeks ago I was ready a hilarious story on Rick Warren making a bid to buy the saints. I found a place on the web site where you can submit story ideas so I decided to take a stab at it. The following is my submission followed b y their reply:

1/6/06
American Worship Idol. A TBN show to find the best young worship leader in America. I can go further with this if you think it worth pursuing.

-Crispin

Reply on 2/10/06:

Crispin, a similar idea is happening on TBN with a former Backstreet Boy, so we’ll pass on this one. Thanks.
Ruth Ann
LarkNews staff


Well, I guess I need to watch a little TBN before I send in my next idea.

No comments: