Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sappy Hold Music

At this very moment I'm holding on for the Jefferson Parish department of water. This is like my fourth or fifth call in about 2 months. The preceding times I just gave up after 30+ minutes of holding. The worst part about holding is the freaking elevator music that must be meant to sooth frustrated utility clients. It has just the oposite effect on me. Something about the combo of flute and oboe trading melody lines and then harmonizing over a background of strings, harp, and classical guitar really grates on my nerves almost as much as the idea of Willie Nelson doing a gay cowboy song. I can't hold on much longer...I'm loosing my will....Can't go on....ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

......Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

1 comment:

randall said...

That is too funny. I stared in unbelief at the song title to Willy's song on Itunes this weekend and my wife said "he must mean it as a joke," but nooooo, he is all too serious. What happened to our paragons? Who's next, Merle?!