Monday, March 20, 2006

Mary's Den Tribute Page

Many of you are familiar with the band Mary's Den that I was in for about 6 years of my life and some of you don't know what the crap Mary's Den is. So with both groups in mind I created a Mary's Den tribute page at

http://www.myspace.com/marysden

For those of you who have never heard of Mary's Den you can go by and download some free Mary's Den songs. And pretty much everybody else who knew us either has the music or doesn't want anything to do with it.

-Crispin

2 comments:

fuel52 said...

I tell you what, I've only heard 2 albums from Mary's Den, Free and In the Everyday...

I'm really interested in hearing more, and since I don't have time to go through used CDs at goodwill, you guys may have to help me out.

~ Angi :) said...

Far from forgotten, rather, deeply imbedded in my being. Ummm, since this post is from 2006, I'm assuming MD has disassembled? Sadness of heart.