Friday, September 04, 2009

Deep Fried Butter and Post Rapture Pet Care

I have come across 2 creative ideas that are so out of the box that they just deserve mentioning. The first is good old State Fair of Texas deep fried butter. As decadent as the idea sounds it may very well have more nutritional value than a Krispy Kreme doughnut. I can just hear Homer Simpson saying "MMMMMM deep fried butter."

The second idea is one of the most positive or should I say enterprising ideas to come from the atheist community. The atheists over at Eternally Earth-Bound Pets want Christians to know that since they don't believe in Jesus they will be left behind if there is a rapture. So for a small fee they will take care of the pets left behind by their raptured human owners. In these days of intense debate between atheists and religious folks sometimes you come across an idea like this and just have to smile. They may be atheists but their creative. I just want to know how many folks take them up on the offer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I am

most surely
to be left behind during
a Christian rapture scenario...

PLEASE .....
Let me know how I can cash in on the pet-sitting gigs!!!!!!!

Pi Man said...

Mmmmmm...deep fried butter. Hey, wait a minute, you already said that. 8^) That is funny about the rapture pet service....